She Leads Justice is looking for a full-time Development Manager. The Development Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating fundraising efforts at SLJ, including annual giving, major gifts, corporate sponsorship, grant writing, and fundraising events. The Development Manager participates in the organization’s fiscal planning and identifies diverse funding sources and opportunities that embrace the SLJ’s goals, and cultivates and maintains relationships with individuals and funders. This position reports to the Executive Director.
How to Submit Your Application
If you need accommodations or other help applying, then please contact email@example.com and let us know what you need.
- Please email the materials detailed below to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Development Manager” in the subject line.
- Attach a resume with your relevant work experience.
- Attach a cover letter that addresses the following:
- Your personal and professional commitment to our mission,
- An example of how you have sharpened your equity lens with a particular focus on anti-racism and intersectional feminism, and
- What do you enjoy most about fundraising for an organization or issue you care about?
- [Optional–if you’d like] We welcome you to also submit up to four other materials that further illuminates your passion, experience, and skills (e.g., articles or blogs, pictures, interviews, etc.)
Please note that we will not consider:
- Incomplete applications or applicants who do not address the cover letter request in full
- Applicants who do not have relevant work experience or meet the minimum qualifications
She Leads Justice is an equal-opportunity employer that centers and works closely with marginalized communities. For this reason, we strongly encourage people of all historically marginalized identities to apply. She Leads Justice does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, parental status, veteran status, or any other protected status under local, state, or federal laws.